Construction began on February 4, 2019. For updates, please check our Renovation In Progress blog. We'll post pictures and updates throughout the process.
Looking for something?
Dure PHASE ONE of the renovation, please note the following list of relocations:
- The Resource Room has been temporarily relocated to a room across the hall to the north of its current location. The Resource Room staff will be happy to serve you from this temporary location during Phase One of our renovation.
- The Library has been temporarily relocated to Room 173.
- Pastor Josh and Pastor Traig have relocated their offices temporarily during Phase One. Pastor Josh’s temporary office location is in Room 212. Pastor Traig is located in Room 207.
- During Phase One, access to the Worship Center will be restricted to the west and north sides. There will be no access from the hallway on the south side.
- Beginning Sunday, March 17 the Fellowship 13 Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) will meet in room 174 at 9:00. This is Fellowship 13’s new permanent location. The Crossroads ABF will meet in room 174 at 10:30 temporarily until Phase Two of our renovation is complete. A new classroom is being constructed during Phase Two which will be the new permanent location for Crossroads.
The renovation will accomplish a number of things:
- Provide the congregation with area that will facilitate and encourage connection/fellowship.
- Centralize offices and support services
- Larger main foyer restrooms
- Additional family restroom
- Handicap accessible restroom stalls
- Improved Welcome Center
- Aesthetic improvements
”Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.” Romans 15:7 This single verse captures the core “why” of what we hope to accomplish. We want to obey this command as a fellowship in every possible way. This includes not only how we love and care for guests and for one another, but also how we make our facility function at its very best for fulfilling this command. We believe that the proposed changes improve the way that we welcome. We want our facility to say, “We were expecting you! We are so glad that you are here! You are welcome in this place. We look forward to meeting God and worshiping Him here with you, gathered around the Word.”
Construction is estimated to last six to nine months. Our plan is to continue to meet in the sanctuary as long as possible with a move to the gymnasium when that becomes impossible. Some inconvenience may result in the foyer —it will be impassable for a portion of the project. Our contractor is committed to minimizing the disruption and making as much of the facility available to us as possible.
Interested in Investing?
Because of your generous giving, our renovation can proceed with exclusively “Building Fund” dollars. Praise the Lord! Please know that it is not too late to financially support the project. Dollars not used for construction will be applied toward other expenses like: seating, library carousels, furnishings, signage, partitions, storage shelving, and more. If you are excited about the renovation, and desire to joyfully give to support this exciting investment in the life and ministry of our church, then we invite you to give to our Building Fund! By giving to this project, donors acknowledge that the church may, due to some unforeseen circumstance, apply contributions designated for this project to another ministry purpose.
Click here to set up an account to give online! In the memo line of the eCheck, select "Building Fund".