Sunday, September 08, 2019, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Due to rain, all picnic activities have been moved to East White Oak Bible Church. We will have ONE WORSHIP SERVICE AT 10:30 in the Worship Center, followed by bapstims, lunch, and picnic activities in the gym. See you there!
Join East White Oak Bible Church at Comlara Park (Glasener Beach) for an All-Church worship service under a HUGE tent (10:30am) followed by baptisms (11:45am), lunch (noon), and afternoon activities.
Lunch will be catered by Jason's Deli. Box lunches include sandwich, chips, and cookie. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available. Please consider making a donation toward the cost of the meal (suggested $5 per lunch). Online donation is available when you sign up, or donation baskets will be available in the picnic serving lines.
Beach (No Swimming), Nine Square in the Air, Hayrack rides, Canoes, Rowboats, Paddleboats, and Motorboats. Inflatables will include Wrecking Ball, Run & Rock Obstacle Course, and the Rainbow Room Bouncer.
Living Water will perform an afternoon concert.
From East White Oak...
• Travel north on Ropp Road (1200 E) 4 miles.
• Turn left (west) on County Road 8 (Evergreen
Lake Road). Travel 3.7 miles.
• Turn right (south) on County Road 33
(Comlara Park Road). Travel .5 miles.
• Turn right at Comlara Park entrance - stay left.
• Follow signs to “swimming”. Travel .5 miles.
From North Normal...
• Take I-39 North to Exit 8
• Turn left (west) toward Comlara
• Turn left (south) on County Rd. 33
(Comlara Park Rd). Travel .5 miles.
• Turn right at Comlara Park
entrance - stay left. Follow signs
to “swimming”. Travel .5 miles.