Get to know others at The Oak while enjoying a meal together!
- A "Meet 'n Eat" group is between 9 and 12 people (including the host)
- Choose to host or simply participate.
- Groups will be formed several times a year (August, October, February, April, June)
- Typically children are not a part of the evening but a host may decide to invite children based on the group dynamics.
- You will receive a list of group participants from the "Meet 'n Eat" Coordinator
- Communicate with your assigned group to determine date, time, & location. It could be your home, a restaurant, or other location.
- Organize who will bring what to the potluck. Host serves the meat.
- Possibly plan a casual activity after the meal such as conversation questions or game.
August 2018 groups are full. Sign up will begin in September for October groups.
Questions? Contact Pastor Traig ( )